Download Instagram photos online
“How to download photos from Instagram?” is one of the most popular keywords on search engines. However, options offered by Google are far from ideal, and most of the users will find them rather hard.
Here is what we found on the first pages of Google:
- The first way is very simple. All you need to do is take a screenshot, paste it into Paint, and crop the background. However, there is an obvious downside to this, as your picture quality will be very poor. Resolution of the screenshot depends on the monitor resolution, so you significantly lose in quality when cropping;
- The second way is a lot more difficult and time-consuming, as it requires you to use browser developer tools. You have to first click on "View Website Source Code" in the settings, and look for "img src" tag. Once you have found it, click on “open in new tab”, and save the picture to your computer. However, a lot of users find this method quite difficult;
- Another way is to use the Instagram Collections feature. It allows you to save the photo, but you will have to first log in to your Instagram account. And there are times when you want to view photos anonymously. In addition, this method still doesn't allow you to save the photos on your phone.
The good thing is that you can use MoveInsta, that serves as an alternative to inconvenient and time-consuming methods. This service allows you to quickly save any photo in the highest quality and stay completely anonymous.
How to Download Instagram Photos Using MoveInsta
Saving Instagram photos to your computer or phone has never been easier. It only takes 3 steps to get everything done:
- You have to enter the user alias in the search bar and click "Search for an account". It will only take a few seconds to find the account you are interested in. In addition, you won't be asked to authorize with your account, making the whole process absolutely anonymous;
- Once you open up the account, select the photo you want to download and click on it;
- Click the download icon under the photo. It will then be saved in the “Downloads” folder.
Thus, you can save Instagram photos on your device in 3 simple steps. Another good thing is that MoveInsta can be used on any device, including PC, Android, iOS, Blackberry, etc.
Pros of Downloading Instagram Photos With MoveInsta
MoveInsta is a brand new solution for saving Instagram photos and stories to your device.
Advantages of this service:
- Ease of use. No need to waste your time on difficult ways;
- 100% anonymity. Download photos and stories without authorization;
- Quick search. It won't take more than a few seconds to find the needed account;
- Designed for every platform. MoveInsta is perfectly suited for any OS and any device.
Once you try MoveInsta, the question “How to save Instagram photos?” will no longer bother you. You can immediately save photos in the highest quality to any folder on your device.